diorama help...scale question

Try a company called Baccus 6mm they are a UK based supplier of miniature models they have a good website of mostly cast figures and buildings they do full army sets for British and American colonial sets the army packs are supplied with cannon horse mounted troops foot soldiers and are designed to be painted with ease despite their small size (around z scale so 220 -240 I think) and they ship anywhere in the world
they supply most of what you need and can be contacted via email or phone for help and advice
Thanks, Wood Butcher! They have some cool stuff. Following the responses I've gotten so far, I think 6mm will be too big. 2mm might be the best I can do. Although 2mm will still probably be too big, the purpose of this diorama is not complete historical accuracy, but a wargaming experience. So I think I'll be able to cheat a little at 2mm max to get the experience I'm looking for. Some of the buildings at Baccus 6mm might work though. I don't think I'll know exactly my scale until I get the large plotted map and lay it down on plywood. I think I'm going with a 4' x 6' game board.

Back