Does anyone know what this tool is?

Trying to reorganize my ship building things. Going to the bottom of some drawers that I haven't seen in a long time.

I bought this tool some time ago and can't remember where and what for. I think it's to make seizings but don't know for sure. Can someone please ID it and maybe show me where it is (if you found it)? Thank you.

IMG_3475.JPGIMG_3476.JPGIMG_3478.JPG

Trying to reorganize my ship building things. Going to the bottom of some drawers that I haven't seen in a long time.

I bought this tool some time ago and can't remember where and what for. I think it's to make seizings but don't know for sure. Can someone please ID it and maybe show me where it is (if you found it)? Thank you.

View attachment 420879View attachment 420880View attachment 420881
No idea, but appears like it is made to go on a keyring of sorts. Will watch replies wit interest. Sorry I couldn't provide an answer.

Thanasis of SOS made a post in Jan 2020 about this fishing knot tying tool. Scroll through to post #26 by Jan @Pathfinder65 for how to use if for seizing. I purchased one from our local fishing store a few months back. Still practicing :).

Thanasis of SOS made a post in Jan 2020 about this fishing knot tying tool. Scroll through to post #26 by Jan @Pathfinder65 for how to use if for seizing. I purchased one from our local fishing store a few months back. Still practicing :).

I haven't used mine for about a year, but last week I tried to use & couldn't remember! :confused: Good job I kept the instructions ;), it's handy at times, but (k)not all the time.

Back