Does anyone know where to get P&K brass?

I took some liberties with my cabin build, the port holes are from Australia, have actual glass in them.
If you are able to get the brass strips can you please order me a few pack I will happily etransfer $$ or let me know if they have online ordering. I messed up most of the time with the strips due to drill bit slip. Use a small punch to set your hole and you will hopefully have less waste. A small nail will due. Did this way too late...even with less waste there is still not enough brass IMHO.
After my order for the 1" to split I followed the Amazon link above and found/ordered the 1/16 inch strips there. Double order in part but I will likely fine use for the 1" strips. Just scroll up and you will find the correct link. Rich (PT-2)

Try Great Hobbies in Toronto. They seem to keep great inventory
I will try there. The company has not replied to my email about a replacement part number as they discontinued production of those strips. I did get some of the Lee Valley brass shim stock and that looks like I can easily cut it with my guillotine.

After my order for the 1" to split I followed the Amazon link above and found/ordered the 1/16 inch strips there. Double order in part but I will likely fine use for the 1" strips. Just scroll up and you will find the correct link. Rich (PT-2)
Hey Rich, can you send me the link to what you ordered. I can only find the discontinued product.

This is the Amazon order

Flat Bars 1/64" x 1/16" (2 pcs), Carded
Sold by: Winkie's Toys & Hobby

$8.25
Condition: New

Rich. I had just previously order 1/64 x 1" strips 36 inches long anticipating having to work out the 1/16 as well as other possible uses.
Rich (PT-2)
WTF - even this one comes up as unavailable for me??? I do have flat stock now, so I think I'll manage to survive with my guillotine. I'm not 100% sure of the instructions for the chainplates call for using this flat bar, but the build I was following did, which is where I used up most of the stock that comes with the kit, as well as messing up quite a few pieces with my drill bit slipping off to the side. Let me know when you're there and I'll send some pics of what not to do but also the successful ones. Cheers and thanks again Rich.

WTF - even this one comes up as unavailable for me??? I do have flat stock now, so I think I'll manage to survive with my guillotine. I'm not 100% sure of the instructions for the chainplates call for using this flat bar, but the build I was following did, which is where I used up most of the stock that comes with the kit, as well as messing up quite a few pieces with my drill bit slipping off to the side. Let me know when you're there and I'll send some pics of what not to do but also the successful ones. Cheers and thanks again Rich.
I must have been lucky and hope not to have bought the last of their stock just ahead of you. I am going to have to learn how to better use my drill press with XY table a well as learning to solder. Oh my, such fun and opportunities abound in this hobby area. Rich (PT-2)

Lol, thanks EJ but I think the shipping from Australia would make this economically unwise. I’ve resolved myself to using a guillotine to cut my own now.

Lol, thanks EJ but I think the shipping from Australia would make this economically unwise. I’ve resolved myself to using a guillotine to cut my own now.
You have probably done a Google search for K&S but here is their contact information. They may have a local retailer for you:
sales@ksmetals.com
773-586-8503 in Chicago, IL
I somewhere have misplaced by order for 1/64 x 1/16 inch strips. It was some hobby shop
Rich (PT-2)

Back