Donations to the Site

I got the e-mail from Donald Driskell requesting donations to support Ships of Scale but it doesn't say how to donate. I would like to help out but do not use Pay Pal, which I think was mentioned the last time there was a request. Any information on how to contribute would be appreciated.
Many thanks for your willingness to donate! There is no specific amount to donate, a small contribution will definitely help but is in no way an obligation!!!! . Whatever you can\feel (without breaking your bank, of cause) ;) If you don't have PayPal, by still want to donate, please PM @Donnie (tagged him).

Hi Rob,
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!!!

Donald
Founder

The donation button is at the bottom right corner right below the ad side bar

00B0519B-29CE-4CEE-9E02-654EC55E8354.jpeg

I know you said donations were closed but I managed to put in a small donation through paypal this morning. Your site is well worth the donation!

Thank you John. It is greatly appreciated.
Yes, the Annual Donations Event is now closed.

I want to thank all of you for your support and dedication to Ships of Scale. I can not say enough how much we really appreciate it. Even more than that is your participation in this community of like minded modelers and artist.

Donald

I kicked in a few shekels myself.

I didn't get any confirmation it was received, but I'm assuming it was received OK. If for some reason it didn't show up, please let me know.

Charles

Happy to contribute to the 2022 donation campaign but what sort of amount is normal?
I joined after the last find raiser so have no idea of how much it costs to run this excellent forum.
Presumably US$ would be best {I live in Euroland).

Happy to contribute to the 2022 donation campaign but what sort of amount is normal?
I joined after the last find raiser so have no idea of how much it costs to run this excellent forum.
Presumably US$ would be best {I live in Euroland).
Thank you for your willingness to help. There is no such thing as a 'Normal amount'. Any amount you can contribute without breaking the bank would be counted as great help! All money collected will go toward services and software upgrades due yearly to maintain a secure and healthy forum.

I would like to add to Jim's comments. Actually, we have members that give anywhere from $5 and upwards. Then we have some that do not donate. There is really no normal really. However, as of today, I calculated an average. The average of all donations is about $29 a person. However, this average is from over 100 + people that have donated so far just in one day, and again, the range has been $5 up to about $300. If you feel compelled to donate $5 or even less. That is ok !!

Back