Draga kavafango Leonardo da Vinci

Драга кавафанго Леонардо да Винчи.

Вот наконец то решил я показать свою постройку этой модели.
Масштаб произвольный так как не нашел ни каких описаний с размерами.
Делал чертежи по картинкам в Автокад. При постройке использовал шпон 2 мм. из тополя ,
для каркаса, потом начал обшивать рейками из рамина, с последующим покрытием морилкой дуб.
Модель еще в процессе постройки на фото все видно. Длина модели 35 сантиметров

Finally, I decided to show my construction of this model.
The scale is arbitrary since I did not find any descriptions with dimensions.
He made drawings from pictures in AutoCAD. During the construction, I used veneer 2 mm. from poplar,
for the frame, then he began to sheathe rails from the ramine, followed by covering the oak with stain.
The model is still under construction in the photo everything is visible. The length of the model is 35 centimeters

Last edited by a moderator:
Делал чертежи по картинкам в Автокад. При постройке использовал шпон 2 мм. из тополя ,
для каркаса, потом начал обшивать рейками из рамина, с последующим покрытием морилкой дуб.

He made drawings from pictures in AutoCAD. During the construction I used veneer 2 mm. from poplar,
for the frame, then he began to sheathe rails from the ramine, followed by covering the oak with stain.
The model is still under construction in the photo everything is visible. The length of the model is 35 centimeters
Hallo @nekto1969
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the dredger going on? Do you have any updates for us?

Спасибо за поздравления друзья!!!!! По поводу проекта я позже сделаю отчет а пока нет времени я вот еще что делаю )))) Много заказов

Thanks for congratulations friends !!!!! Regarding the project, I will make a report later, but for the time being I’m still doing something)))) Many orders
DSCN3372.JPGDSCN3378.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Я печник, строю печи , людям тепло в дом, летом самое время готовиться к нашим Сибирским холодам )))) И ремонтирую старые тоже

Jim's translation

I’m a stove-maker, not the cooking stove, instead heating stove. In Russia, it was common to heat their homes with such stoves, they powered by coal or wood. I’m building such stoves, they produce heat and makes people's' house's warm an cozy. This is why I have to be ready in the in the summer for our Siberian colds ;) Also, I am repairing and restoring the old ones.

He made drawings from pictures in AutoCAD. During the construction, I used veneer 2 mm. from poplar,
Hallo @nekto1969
Birthday-Cake
any news on the modeling front? Or too much business with the stoves?

Спасибо за поздравления!!! Я рад что меня не забыли еще, нет времени вообще, но кое что сделано выложу фото
никто не забыт , и ничто не забыто! :D С Днем Рождения, печник! Birthday-Cake

Hallo @nekto1969
Birthday-Cake

Back