dremel 3000 took a dump

My dremel 3000 just died. Brushes still good. Any bright ideas? HELPHELP (besides buy a new one, which I probably will)

My dremel 3000 just died. Brushes still good. Any bright ideas? HELPHELP (besides buy a new one, which I probably will)
It depends really what is the damage - "just died" can be a total loss, when the motor has given up, or only a small connection problem of one cable.
Did you check already where is the failure? Did you smell something when it died? How old is the tool?
The problem with these relatively simple tools is the fact, that you hardly get some spare parts

- so often the final solution is to buy a new one

THIS IS WHAT I DO, I have maybe a dozen or more dremels most 395s type5, what i do is go on to ebay (ROTARY TOOLS) and look most of mine cost me average $15.00 to $20.00 a little more for the 8220s if one burns out or other problems just toss it, no big deal. Don

Mine did the same.broken coil wire simple 15 minute fix.check out YouTube video.very good at showing you what to do.

Back