dremeltrio

donfarr

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

HI EVERYONE, HAVE JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED A DISCONTINUD DREMEL TRIO IT IS A HAND HELD ROUTER, GOT IT ON EBAY, NOW HAVEING A PROBLEM TRYING TO FIND INSTRUCTIONS FOR IT, HAVE CHECKED ON THE INTERNET CAN NOT FIND IT CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS PLEASE, HAVE FOUND A COUPLE OF ITEMS FOR IT AS IT IS A 3/16 AND NOT A NORMAL DREMEL 1/8 WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP PLEASE. THANKS Don

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

HI EVERYONE, HAVE JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED A DISCONTINUD DREMEL TRIO IT IS A HAND HELD ROUTER, GOT IT ON EBAY, NOW HAVEING A PROBLEM TRYING TO FIND INSTRUCTIONS FOR IT, HAVE CHECKED ON THE INTERNET CAN NOT FIND IT CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS PLEASE, HAVE FOUND A COUPLE OF ITEMS FOR IT AS IT IS A 3/16 AND NOT A NORMAL DREMEL 1/8 WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP PLEASE. THANKS Don
in the following the link to dremel europe with the available manuals for download

donfarr

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

THANKS UWE IT IS A DISCONTUED ITEM INSTRUCTION ARE NOT THERE. THANKS Don

Sulaire

Well that looks like a useful tool - what's wrong with it that it's discontinued?

paulv1958

It is useful, I got the $29 Aldi copy that they do every so often. It just that at the inital time of release it was expensive and got so so reviews.
Its basically a mini jigsaw / router with 3 blades that do different things.

donfarr

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

THANKS EVERYONE FOR HELP, QUESTION FOR PAUL DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO PURCHASE THE ACCESSORIES, LIKE COLLECTS AND EDGE GUIDE, BLADES etc, would appreciate any help. THANKS Don