Dust Allergy!

Hello Gilbert,

Thank you for your message, no I have not. Will do so and make an Order.

Thank you again. BTW is the Denmark you have built from the Billing Boats Kit?

Best regards from Mombasa.

Saif

Hello Gilbert,

Thank you for your message, no I have not. Will do so and make an Order.

Thank you again. BTW is the Denmark you have built from the Billing Boats Kit?

Best regards from Mombasa.

Saif
Hello Saif
I did build Danmark fron the Billing Boats kit quite a long time ago.
After many years, the boats was quite damaged and I rebuilt her (basically using only the hull that was still OK) based on various plans and pictures I found on the Net.
So she's not 100% identical to the real ship but still quite nice

Hello Saif
I did build Danmark fron the Billing Boats kit quite a long time ago.
After many years, the boats was quite damaged and I rebuilt her (basically using only the hull that was still OK) based on various plans and pictures I found on the Net.
So she's not 100% identical to the real ship but still quite nice
Hey Gilbert, its me again,

Any chance to see her after she was rebuilt again? I did bring one in many years ago but lost her after some incident at home when I was still in Nairobi. Mixed memories here - some good and some bad :(. However, the ship was really a task to make.

Please do share some photos of her please.

Thank you.

Regards from Mombasa.

Saif

Hey Gilbert, its me again,

Any chance to see her after she was rebuilt again? I did bring one in many years ago but lost her after some incident at home when I was still in Nairobi. Mixed memories here - some good and some bad :(. However, the ship was really a task to make.

Please do share some photos of her please.

Thank you.

Regards from Mombasa.

Saif
Hello Saif
I am not at home this week but will take pictures and will post them once I am back

Hi Alexander
Yes it is also cyanoacrylate (this is why it dries very quickly) but it generates much less vapor than normal CA
Yes. Gilbert is correct. You literally cannot smell anything with the 403. It also does not 'bloom' (create a hazy white film) like traditional CA. If I use traditional CA it shuts me down for 4-5 days. I have not experienced any problems thus far with the Loctite 403.

Yes. Gilbert is correct. You literally cannot smell anything with the 403. It also does not 'bloom' (create a hazy white film) like traditional CA. If I use traditional CA it shuts me down for 4-5 days. I have not experienced any problems thus far with the Loctite 403.
Not inexpensive though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-095240_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-095240_Chrome.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 3
Back