• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Endeavour help

If you go on the AL website and look up Endeavour they have all the instructions online. It might be of some help. Looks like the keel may be pieced together. But the instructions have great photos.
Yes they are different pieces unfortunately nothing that gives me an idea of lenth
 
Hello guys I am new to ship building andI am wondering if some one could assist me? I am looking at getting either the Occre or Artisania Endeavour. I am wondering if anyone has the kit in their collection unbuilt. I am wondering if they could measure the parts that make the keel up on both kits please? I am trying to get a gauge of the size of the kit instead of an overall size Thank you in advance
Hi there, I’ve built the occre endeavour and the keel came in three parts. The plans that came with the kit are in 1/1 scale so here I leave two pictures of them.
Hope it helps IMG_4286.jpegIMG_4285.jpeg
 
Hi there, I’ve built the occre endeavour and the keel came in three parts. The plans that came with the kit are in 1/1 scale so here I leave two pictures of them.
Hope it helps View attachment 632411View attachment 632412
Thank you vey much mate greatly appreciated indeed...... that would give a total keel length of 46 cm and 2cm for the rudder totalling 48cm
 
Last edited:
Also the measurement for the Ocre boat from the stern handrail to the bowsprit point is 76 cm and not 81.4 as noted
 
I do have the AL Endeavour in my stash. I will have to pull it out and get those details of the keel for you if you still want them. I am in Melbourne and if you are too, you are welcome to visit.
 
I do have the AL Endeavour in my stash. I will have to pull it out and get those details of the keel for you if you still want them. I am in Melbourne and if you are too, you are welcome to visit.
mate that would be awesome if you could and unfortunately i live in Qld but thanks for the offer
 
Back
Top