English 17th-century launch.

@John Reid Just a suggestion you may like, You can combine as many as 25 images (photos) per single post, instead of a single image per post. ;)
Hi Jim The only reason I am doing it this way is I would like to come back in the future and identify what is going on in each pic. Another thing is that I don't know how to do it. When I go to "my pics" on my computer I usually hold down the key and click on the pic that I want to post. It just doesn't seem to work that way in this case.

usually, when you go to "My Pics" on your PC, you will click ONE TIME to "highlight" the image, then if you have perhaps 10 images, then you find the last one of the set, then you HOLD THE SHIFT KEY DOWN and select the last image. This will SELECT all of them together, then click on open. That should put all the images in the attachment, then you have to submit of course.

Hi Jim The only reason I am doing it this way is I would like to come back in the future and identify what is going on in each pic. Another thing is that I don't know how to do it. When I go to "my pics" on my computer I usually hold down the key and click on the pic that I want to post. It just doesn't seem to work that way in this case.
Another way, in addition to Donnie's suggestion, is to drag & drop to you your post, up to 25 images per post. We have a test forum, where you can practice

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/forums/practice-testing-your-post-here.34/

follow the link, create a new post, and ....you got it, practice!

Does any other forum allow you to practice? Umm...I don't think so!

Back