ERTL Ship Kit

Just found an ERTL Chebec ship kit that I bought about 50 years ago. All the pieces are in the box but the instructions have disappeared. Anyone know how to get a copy of the instructions?

113.JPG

I would suggest just buying the kit so that you will have the plans and also to have spare parts. I doubt very seriously that someone would have the plans to this, but it is possible.
Here is the link to ebay for that kit
Alternatively, you may speak to the seller of the kit, and ask if he\she can sell you only a printed copy of the plans.

Saw the kits on EBay. Considered buying a second one but at about $200 US dollars it seemed like a lot to pay for instructions and spare parts. I think I originally paid $10 for it. Quite a markup. Have already contacted some of the sellers but have had no response yet. May just dry fit parts and go by the illustration on the box. Being a retired engineer should help.

you could take pictures of the content in the box and post them here. I am sure members can walk you through the build

Captain Andy,
Here is the link of my Imai Chebeq:

menu-bluebeard-imai-chebec.jpg​

I might have an extra kit in my model closet.
If I have it, I will make a copy for you. (No promises)

Just found an ERTL Chebec ship kit that I bought about 50 years ago. All the pieces are in the box but the instructions have disappeared. Anyone know how to get a copy of the instructions?
Hallo @Captain Andy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

I have that model downstairs. I can photograph the instructions and email them to you. My email is mwheaton @cfu.net

Hallo @Captain Andy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back