Euro model's Royal William kit

I inherited the Royal William kit a couple of years ago. Started the build and was making good progress until I realized there swere,several important parts missing, such as the port side of the two part figure head along with three of the side rail pieces. I have been able to use a 3D printer to make the figure head but lots of the detail is inadequate. If you have or know some one who has started the build and given up or has the kit and would like to sell it please let me know. Since I got the kit free, I would be willing to pay for a partial built kit or even a new one for a discount. You could contact me at jkjpeddy@gmail.com

I inherited the Royal William kit a couple of years ago. Started the build and was making good progress until I realized there swere,several important parts missing, such as the port side of the two part figure head along with three of the side rail pieces. I have been able to use a 3D printer to make the figure head but lots of the detail is inadequate. If you have or know some one who has started the build and given up or has the kit and would like to sell it please let me know. Since I got the kit free, I would be willing to pay for a partial built kit or even a new one for a discount. You could contact me at jkjpeddy@gmail.com
You should post your request in the Buy and Sell area.
or in General Topics / Help with models

Here is the Test area so no or only a small number of members will read....

Back