Every adventure starts with a first step

know I'm jumping the gun by a country mile

You don’t half remind me of me. Rushin’ about, always thinking about the future.

My advice (which you will ignore ) is to enjoy building those decks. Then concentrate on the interesting work of planking the hull before you even think about laying in supplies for phase two - deck furnishings.

I have quite a selection of blocks and other accessories that I bought in for my first few model boats - the ones I abandoned long before the rigging began.

You don’t half remind me of me. Rushin’ about, always thinking about the future.

My advice (which you will ignore ) is to enjoy building those decks. Then concentrate on the interesting work of planking the hull before you even think about laying in supplies for phase two - deck furnishings.

I have quite a selection of blocks and other accessories that I bought in for my first few model boats - the ones I abandoned long before the rigging began.
I won't ignore Smithy, that's good advice, but I have every intention of taking this journey slow and methodical whille practising my, what you may think I'm lacking, patience
But you're right, I do tend to look too way forward, but that's never stopped me concentrating on the present.......yet !

I won't ignore Smithy, that's good advice, but I have every intention of taking this journey slow and methodical whille practising my, what you may think I'm lacking, patience
But you're right, I do tend to look too way forward, but that's never stopped me concentrating on the present.......yet !

It's a big problem for me. I live in the future, reading the instructions and planning for the build after the build after the build after this one. ROTF I need to be more mindful and live for the day.

Back