Excited to be here!

Hello and thanks for having me in the group. I recently inherited my uncle's vast collection of model ships. A few are in need of some cleaning and minor repairs.
Hoping to gain some knowledge regarding the hobby and learn some building tips from the pros. Thanks again!

Hello and thanks for having me in the group. I recently inherited my uncle's vast collection of model ships. A few are in need of some cleaning and minor repairs.
Hoping to gain some knowledge regarding the hobby and learn some building tips from the pros. Thanks again!
I have sometimes found one can gently take the models outside & lightly run a them under the garden hose & let the model dry in the sun,I have two 1/200 completed ships the RMS Titanic & The USS Hornet CV 8..However I cannot do that with the Titanic because I have the Pontus upgrade kit & the decks are unable to get wet so I sit & use a damp cotton bud to try & keep it clean..

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hallo @Professor Squibob
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back