Fear Not

It was with great trepidation and caution (actually fear) that I laid out $215 Canadian for a monograph from Ancre.
Well gentlemen fear not. What a find. It is on the Bonhomme Richard and in detail the likes I have never seen. It is the most detailed account of the vessel I could possibly imagine. I saw Uweks review of this some time ago but to actually have this in your hands to study is Wow! Okay signing off. I have to go get a bigger house to spread these drawings out.

It was with great trepidation and caution (actually fear) that I laid out $215 Canadian for a monograph from Ancre.
Well gentlemen fear not. What a find. It is on the Bonhomme Richard and in detail the likes I have never seen. It is the most detailed account of the vessel I could possibly imagine. I saw Uweks review of this some time ago but to actually have this in your hands to study is Wow! Okay signing off. I have to go get a bigger house to spread these drawings out.
I am happy that I could be of some help with my review - I am also a big fan of these french publications from ancre an also Gerard
Here for everybody how do not know the planset of the Bonhomme Richard, drawn by the great Jean Boudriot

Back