Figurehead of Royal George

My jaw is under the table.It's just great!There are simply no words to express your delight!Are there any plans for the Royal William decor?There is a ready-made case, I can't find a master for making decor.Question Does the figure fit from George to William?
very similar, but they are not the same. Changing to Royal William should only require minor changes.
Sam

nada que retocar, esta perfecto increíble enorabuena

nothing to touch up, it's perfect, amazing, congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
por lo menos para mi que no tengo experiencia en tallas se me haría eterno, y no podría hacerla con tanto detalle, me gustaría trabajar con cnc solo por tener todos los detalles, un saludo

at least for me that I have no experience in carving it would take me forever, and I could not do it with so much detail, I would like to work with cnc just to have all the details, greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy!
I understand 3D Print decors or CNC decors for model Royal George or Royal William. But 3D FILE ???????
If you have a very good quality 3D file you can do anything with it. Resell the 3D file to other modellers or print decors in 10 or 100 copies. I suppose the price for a 3d file of all decors can reach 10,000 Euro.

Ahoy!
I understand 3D Print decors or CNC decors for model Royal George or Royal William. But 3D FILE ???????
If you have a very good quality 3D file you can do anything with it. Resell the 3D file to other modellers or print decors in 10 or 100 copies. I suppose the price for a 3d file of all decors can reach 10,000 Euro.
You are so right. I spent half a year in my spare time to build the 3D of this figurehead. If this file calculates the selling price in a commercial manner. Even I think it's too expensive! So it's better not to sell it.

Я не вижу ничего смешного в своем вопросе.человек выполнил заказ, 3D-файлы остались.Почему бы не поделиться, не продать?И не считай мои деньги.Ты не знаешь, что мне дорого, а что нет?
Mr Deep,

I have no other meaning, please don't get me wrong.
I try to express what I mean as follows:
Sell it cheap, and I'll feel like I've lost money; but sell it at what I think is a reasonable price, and it'll be expensive. It's too expensive for me to quote.

Sam on the price don't undersell your work but you will have to find that happy medium that will make many modelers want to purchase for their builds.
Good luck!

Эй!

[ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬ=10270]@The learner[/ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬ] - Носовые фигуры для моделей кораблей "Ройял Джордж" и "Ройял Уильям" доступны уже давно. Также корпус, пушки и т.д.... 3D-ПЕЧАТЬ из смолы и ЧПУ по дереву, но НЕ файлы STL.

View attachment 379571View attachment 379572View attachment 379573View attachment 379574View attachment 379575View attachment 379576View attachment 379578
Где я могу это увидеть?Я не нашел его здесь, на сайте SOS.

Where can I see it? I didn't find it here on the SOS site.

It hard to pass on a craft with out thinking about a profit for the preshious time and effort one puts In to make a quality model/carving/decoration. Product goes up so does the cost but the interest wanes because of the cost. Any one want to teach me how to build and us a CNC Mill and how to use a stl file? Your carvings are beautiful and I would be proud to put them on any model I could build but I cannot afford the associated cost.

Back