Figurine 80mm fantasy after illustration by Boris Vallejo

Figurine 80mm fantasy after illustration by Boris Vallejo

May 2019

Figurine metal 80mm
I do not remember the manufacturer I find this figurine with another in a garage sale
I present you a figurine a bit special for me
The illustration was painted in 1978 and the figurine painted + -38 years ago and exposed to dust and unprotected it really needs love I have the project to repaint at the request of my minister of the inside.
This figurine was the first one I made and without any knowledge of any technique whatsoever.

Why do I say they are special?
This figurine is based on an illustration
Original illustration made by Boris Vallejo in 1978 an American illustrator that me and my wife love enormously
There were 2 other Vallejo figurines that were produced I have a second made at the same time that she too will need love the third I have never found

After all his years without protection the painting had begun to peel
Since this is the first figurine I painted (other than 1/35 military) I have a certain attachment for her
And as the moulding is not terrible I will have to look after the painting more my wife considers them as belonging to her so .............
The oldest of my boys put her in a sonic bath and the completely stripped
Light gray background layer

1a.jpg1b.JPG1c.JPG1d.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

That's it!
The prince first
The 2 install
I must say that they are really figurines made with techniques of really low-end casts
I'll have to put it in a display stand
Next project will be the other figurine of the illustrator Boris Vallejo
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG

They look pretty good, and I think you could do a deal with them if you're interested in money. If, however, they date back to 1978, they can represent enormous financial value as old figurines. To make a decent advertisement, you need templates that would ideally fit the concept. If you have no ideas what you could do, then you can search for graphic layouts. Create stylish graphic design for social networks, blogs, marketing materials, and other purposes with ready-made templates. Choose a suitable option among more than 30,000 layouts and customize it in a couple of clicks.

Last edited:
Back