Flying Fish - Corel

I started this model many years ago and due to other commitments have only just started again. My intention is to keep at it until complete. I shall be adding pictures as I progress. These are photos of the work completed before this new burst of enthusiasm :1E8E1222-114A-4FA4-B973-F71F35A312AD_1_105_c.jpeg36A03151-0757-4B29-B6B7-F9589B97B174_1_105_c.jpeg5C1C9BA3-BA99-4BE2-BA34-BF7E6A43F5DB_1_105_c.jpegAC184903-E20F-446C-A5FA-7897530AA17E_1_105_c.jpeg3FDAFB5B-284F-4418-B59D-E2AFA4548CB0_1_105_c.jpeg6C3B3BDC-9745-4B08-8894-6841ED61720E_1_105_c.jpeg

To show your work better use full images size, easier to see details especially for old eyes.

Enter your text and then hit return to make a space under text, then when attaching files, select all files first and allow to upload, when all are done uploading at top of image file list select the Full Image button.

Full Image Help.jpg

Hi Porker!

The flying fish - an elegant working ship from Corel. The kit is still from the time without lasercut. I have already built it and like many other models I have not given it away.

P8061061.JPG

A photo for joy and encouragement to continue building. 2 Schooners photographed in America in front of Martha's Vineyard.

P6200707.JPG

Garland's book shows the story of the fishing schooners with interesting fotos. Chapelle's book the technical details.

If you have any questions I would happy to help.

With best regards
Thomas

Last edited:
Thomas
Thanks for the encouragement and pictures, very inspiring. Do you have any pictures of your Flying Fish ? I'd love to see them.
Take care
Paul

Very nice work. Good to see some personal details added too. I have not decided whether include sails on my kit yet. It's nice to be able to see the build details more clearly without the sailcloth I think.
P

Thanks for that. Does not appear to to be utilised according to the Corel plans

J'ai commencé ce modèle il y a de nombreuses années et en raison d'autres engagements, je viens tout juste de recommencer. Mon intention est de continuer jusqu'à ce qu'il soit terminé. J'ajouterai des photos au fur et à mesure. Voici les photos des travaux réalisés avant ce nouvel élan d'enthousiasme :View attachment 155846View attachment 155847View attachment 155848View attachment 155850View attachment 155851View attachment 155852
Bonjour,
Très beau travail ! Félicitations
Il y a plus de 20 ans mon frère m'a offert ce kit, je l'ai bien sûr commencé, j'ai fait la coque presque complète, je me suis énervé sur la partie arrière "le tableau de poupe" (si le nom est correct), je l'ai mis de côté ....., manque de maturité, de temps, .... Cette année je me suis offert ce nouveau kit et je compte bien le refaire et complètement. J'ai été voir plusieurs sites, forum, mais je ne comprends toujours pas comment mettre cette pièce pour être au plus proche de la réalité. Je vois que vous l'avez bien mis et c'est propre. Bravo
Où en êtes-vous maintenant, est-il terminé ?
Tanguy

Hello,
Very nice job ! Congratulation
More than 20 years ago my brother gave me this kit, of course I started it, I made the hull almost complete, I got worked up on the rear part "the stern transom" (if the name is correct), I put it aside ....., lack of maturity, time, .... This year I offered myself this new kit and I intend to do it again and completely. I've been to several sites, forums, but I still don't understand how to put this piece to be as close as possible to reality. I see you put it on well and it's clean. well done
Where are you now, is it over?
Tanguy

Last edited by a moderator:
Merci pour la réponse. Je ne travaille pas sur le projet pour le moment, trop occupé ! Profitez de votre projet "Le Poisson Volant."
J'habite en La Vendée.

Thanks for the reply. I am not working on the project at the moment, too busy! Enjoy your project "The Flying Fish"
I live in La Vendee.

I started this model many years ago and due to other commitments have only just started again. My intention is to keep at it until complete. I shall be adding pictures as I progress. These are photos of the work completed before this new burst of enthusiasm :
Hallo @porker
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back