For sale For Sale – WASA(Coral, 1:75) Price: $400 [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1691848747778.png
The WASA, a royal Swedish vessel with 64 guns sank in the waters around Stockholm on the day it was launched (10 August 1628) as the result of a violent gust of wind. The ship settled in 35 m of water. Construction on the vessel started in 1625, under the direction of the Dutch architect Henrik Hybertsson. While some guns and a few other objects had been recovered earlier, it was only possible to bring the ship to the surface in 1956. Partially rebuilt and restored, the WASA was installed in the Wasa Museum in Stockholm in 1958. Coral's reproduction of the WASA is based on the excellent graphic reproductions published by the Board of the Museum.

Corel's Wasa wooden model ship kit includes more than 350 gilded cast metal decorations designed by sculptor V. Marino of Milan. 64 turned brass canon barrels, fittings in walnut, beech, copper and brass. Hull is double-planked in basswood and walnut. Includes 9 large sheets of plans and step-by-step instructions. This advanced kit is for those who are looking to build a masterpiece of a model.

The kit is being sold by a club member from Phoenix, AZ. Retired and due to medical issues and downsizing to smaller housing, he is selling this kit at half its original value. The kit has been opened but all parts and supplies are in their original containers. There is damage to the box cover, but no damage to interior content.

Price does not included shipping. Weight of kit: 10.0 lbs. UPS Ground (Ohio – California) = $75.00; includes: $7 packing; $11 Insurance.

If interested, contact via email: shipwright@breezelineohio.net

1691848923772.png
1691849015038.png 1691849047798.png
1691849089325.png 1691849131493.png

No takers yet? This is fantastic kit and a beautiful model when finished masted or unmasted!

Yes,
The box is 29" x 11.5" x 3 3/4" (L x W x H) and weighs 10.0 lbs.
The kit is located in Columbus, Ohio.

Replied to help determine shipping costs.

Tele52. I have sent you two emails with the shipping cost and also a message to your cell. The emails would come from shipwright@bree...,net. No response!

Shipping cost from Columbus, Ohio to Austin TX via FedEx (lowest cost provider) is $75.69. If either, you are no longer interested in the Wasa kit, or with the shipping cost has put the price out of your ability to purchase, respond either with a counter offer or a reply indicating you are no longer interested..

Tele52. I have sent you two emails with the shipping cost and also a message to your cell. The emails would come from shipwright@bree...,net. No response!

Shipping cost from Columbus, Ohio to Austin TX via FedEx (lowest cost provider) is $75.69. If either, you are no longer interested in the Wasa kit, or with the shipping cost has put the price out of your ability to purchase, respond either with a counter offer or a reply indicating you are no longer interested..
I want to buy the Wasa kit. I did not receive the 2 emails you have referenced nor a voicemail. My email address is: tele52@swbell.net

Where do I send the PayPal funds? I’m awaiting your response.

Thank you.
tele52

tele52

If you have problems with the e-mailing - you can also use the Personal Messages inside our forum for the communication.
Nobody else can see, what you are writing, also not the staff of SOS - it is realy private communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back