FRAM III

"Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm afraid I have some bad news to share with you. Our FY 2020 new units construction program will fall behind schedhule cause of lack of skilled workers and terrible bureaucracy.
Considering the new events in China Sea and the new challenges we need to deploy as many as possible combat ready -armed to the teeth- units out there.
Under these circumstances I have to initiate the FRAM III plan, according to which, every unit in reserve will return to service until our modern units will be ready to be deployed.
I am based on your corporation and I wish you good luck to this hard task. May God bless our fleet and shipyard workers!"

Chief of Staff
Rear Admiral
Michael K.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Impressive collection, chance you could show a picture of each model separately, exciting, thank you showing.

"Sir, our new AA weapons arrived"

"Well at last. We ve been waiting for weeks"

"They came from China. Our local companies were too busy with the new projects so the government signed a deal with the chinese"

"What? Damned politicians!
All right lets move them and mount them to our ships ASAP and go for a firing test. If they dont work as i expect i will send them back where they came from."
IMG_20191201_121023.jpgIMG_20191202_203153.jpg

Last edited:
Back