Fresh out of the Hospital

Hello folks Sorry for my absence the past week. I woke up on Thursday morning 12/20 and found I was struggling to breath, I went to work because I'm an idiot. My breathing got much worse with activity level so I went to the hospital and was admitted for Double Pneumonia. I spent Christmas in the Hospital this year. Had several liters of fluid drained from my lungs and on some harsh antibodies and steroids. I am home now and still recovering, but hope to be up to full speed by Monday at the latest. I want to wish everyone a Belated Merry Christmas and I hope I can be back on here in full capacity in the next couple days.

Take care, get you self up tp speed before speeding off to model land. As we have all said before, Kits can wait, you health cant. Pneumonia can rear its head quickly. Take care and Wishing you and your familiy a healthy & happy new year.

G'day Joe and welcome back. We, the mods, were wondering where you have been. Donnie thought you could be hunting
Sorry about your trip to the hospital, pneumonia is not good, but double, that's terrible.
Dont be stupid the next time and go to work. Go directly to the hospital and don't pass go and collect $200.(Monopoly)
A few years ago I had a minor operation and got incubated pneumonia in one lung and I have to stay there about 5 days. I felt like crap, I don't want to imagine how you felt.
Keepwellmematie

Holy Guacamole! I'm glad to hear that you are home and recovering from your bout with pneumonia. That's some nasty stuff! Take it easy and here's to 'New" adventures in 2019. Welcome back;)

Sounds like you are on the mend.....so, if you did not bring one of those pretty nurses home,,,at least you could have brought one to me ---- LOLOLOLOL Sorry can't resist. ExplosionExplosion:oops::oops:

Honestly, in ALL sincerity, I am, and we are GLAD that you are doing better Joe !!!
LOL the wife would murder me and she could do it with my own gun since I take her shooting she has become pretty proficient with firearms. I feel a ton better if I could just get my voice back now it would be great. I have much make up time to do with the Grandson. I missed much of the Firearms season for hunting this year I have this weekend ahead to get out in the woods and that will be it for me this year till Spring Turkey season. One good thing that came out of all this is I am now back to vaping and in the last 2 weeks I have not had a single cigarette.

Back