From the Great Pacific NW.

Afternoon All, glad to find a group to help out with and share your expertise.. Is there anyone up in the Everett / Marysville WA area to give some one on one help....
Hallo,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
we have a lot of members coming also from the USA, so I am pretty sure, that someone is living nearby.
But another possibility to get help and assistance, is to ask the complete community here in our forum.
When you are working on a ship project, it would be the Best to start a building log,
so you can show your progress, and ask questions - so we are able to give hints and answers whenever necessary and requested.
Here are several hundreds of very friendly and helpful modelers happy to assist when requested....... give it a try

Afternoon All, glad to find a group to help out with and share your expertise.. Is there anyone up in the Everett / Marysville WA area to give some one on one help....
Greetings from smokey fire burned Oregon. . . Eugene to be more precise just west of a devastating Holly Creek Fire that total leveled a few small communities as it roared down the highway/canyon pushed to 50 mph winds late at night just after it started. As the air is too hazardous to go outside it is a good chance to work on some models. I am rather new to SoS and learning more ever day by trolling the posts and forums to see what other members are doing and how. If I don't find something new/unknown then I know that I either didn't do the scan or was too quick in the large amount of information available. You will enjoy the venture. The only dumb question is the one that you were too embarrassed to ask. PT-2

Hi F; I have a sister over near Olympia but unfortunately they have no interest in model boat building. Sorry, but happy to see you here and let us know what you are up to in the building. They love pics. Welcome

Hallo @FTMC
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @FTMC
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back