I have been using 2D AutoCAD for years but could never find a way to easily convert it into a STEP file
to 3D print. I just found Grok will do this. It is very easy to use. Just down load the AutoCAD file and tell Grok to create a STEP file. It will cost you about $30 a month but it is a game changer for me.
If you have a hardcopy of a 2D drawing you can scan it into Grok and it will give you a STEP file.
You may get a few questions on the drawing but it will work with you to get them answered.
to 3D print. I just found Grok will do this. It is very easy to use. Just down load the AutoCAD file and tell Grok to create a STEP file. It will cost you about $30 a month but it is a game changer for me.
If you have a hardcopy of a 2D drawing you can scan it into Grok and it will give you a STEP file.
You may get a few questions on the drawing but it will work with you to get them answered.


