"Golden Hind" ex "Pelican" Plan

Hello everybody,

I want to show you my new Golden Hind ex Pelican plan.
The plan consists of eight A1 sheets with lots of details and alternative color samples and decors.
For the production of the plan I used the following sources:
Salisbury Manuscript c. 1620, sketches and pictures by Raymond Aker and the book by Peter Kirsch
I just started drawing and this is only my third plan.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

Last edited:
I know Eugen personally, and last time, when we were meeting was the german regional meeting in Frankfurt, where he showed earlier drawings of his NINA.
Very interesting and detailed drawings......

please take a look:

I know Eugen personally, and last time, when we were meeting was the german regional meeting in Frankfurt, where he showed earlier drawings of his NINA.
Very interesting and detailed drawings......

please take a look:

Hello Uwe! Thanks for your support
I will definitely post thread with Nina on the forum

Hello Uwe! Thanks for your support
I will definitely post thread with Nina on the forum
We are very happy, that you show us your drawing sets, which can be of high value for everybody building these ships
Many Thanks for sharing with us

Excellent work, you are talented for drawing. I also like drawing, I design RC airplanes and draw some ship drawings like you do. My latest project plan is Chaloupe 1780, the Long Boat of the French Seventy Four Gun Ship of 1780. Trying to gather info.

Thank you very much!!!
That was a springboard into a big project English galleon 'Elizabeth Jonas' as rebuilt from 1598.
The reconstruction is based on Salisbury Manuscript c. 1620.
attached a few pictures of the drawing board..

.EJ-67.JPG124.JPGEJ-25.JPGEJ-26.JPGCulverin-1.JPG

put my big project aside for the time being, because work has started on Drake's second ship, Elizabeth, first sketches are finished, for the future I plan to reconstruct all the ships of the expedition.

Attachments

• eli2.jpg
    eli2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 46
  • eli-4.JPG
    eli-4.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 35
  • eli-9.JPG
    eli-9.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 43
  • eli-10.JPG
    eli-10.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 48
Hi Eugen. Is it possible to get a pdf of the golden Hind plans?

WONDERFULL FANTASTIC NEED TO SAVE MY PENNIES OR / AND DO;LLAES KEEP IT COMMING IT LOOKS FANTASTIC. GOD BLEESS UKRAINE AND ITS BRAVE PEOPLE CHRIST BE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Back