Good Day from British Columbia

I am glad to be a part of this group. I was given a Corel 1:98 Victoy a year and a half ago and have been working away at it for two winters. It is my first build, and I was utterly clueless when I started, resulting in a less than perfect construction. I bought a few recommended books on rigging and classical ships, and it has made a world of difference. I have just put the ship to rest for the summer, but will start again next fall. I am at the rigging stage on it, and there is still a lot to learn.

also a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I am glad to be a part of this group. I was given a Corel 1:98 Victoy a year and a half ago and have been working away at it for two winters. It is my first build, and I was utterly clueless when I started, resulting in a less than perfect construction. I bought a few recommended books on rigging and classical ships, and it has made a world of difference. I have just put the ship to rest for the summer, but will start again next fall. I am at the rigging stage on it, and there is still a lot to learn.
Hallo @JayDee24ca
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @JayDee24ca
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back