Good Morning from South Carolina!

I’m about 60% complete with my first Build: the latest version of Artesiana Latina’s Swift 1805 Pilot Boat. About 30 years ago I started the original version and never got it completed. It gnawed at me that I never finished it, so 30 years later, I’m having a second go at it. I’ve built military and aircraft models, model railroad structures, locomotives and rolling stock, and I’m enjoying re-acquainting myself with those skills as well as learning some new ones. I just got a package included Model Shipways “Rattlesnake” during their 50% off sale, and will be adding my build log to those I have been perusing. Until then, Thank You for the welcome and a special thanks to all who take the time to Chronicle your respective builds. I have learned much, and hope to make a positive contribution as you all have.
Have Fun; make something!
Marc

Welcome aboard Marc.
The continuation of building your model ship, will be just like riding your old bike.
You might wobble at first but after a few pedaling you’ll get the hang of it.
But if you forgot your modeling skills....we have your training wheels here.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum

I’m about 60% complete with my first Build: the latest version of Artesiana Latina’s Swift 1805 Pilot Boat. About 30 years ago I started the original version and never got it completed. It gnawed at me that I never finished it, so 30 years later, I’m having a second go at it. I’ve built military and aircraft models, model railroad structures, locomotives and rolling stock, and I’m enjoying re-acquainting myself with those skills as well as learning some new ones. I just got a package included Model Shipways “Rattlesnake” during their 50% off sale, and will be adding my build log to those I have been perusing. Until then, Thank You for the welcome and a special thanks to all who take the time to Chronicle your respective builds. I have learned much, and hope to make a positive contribution as you all have.
Have Fun; make something!
Marc
Hallo Marc alias @MDC310
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back