Greeting from Western New York State

I started in model ship building in 1969 with Model Shipways’ Dapper Tom kit. As a result of career and family I did not work much on it until about a year ago when time and a real shop provided the opportunity to pick up where I left off in 1970. I also am working on Pavel Nikitin’s kit of John Smith’s Shallop and a radio-controlled lobster boat. I have been following build logs for the shallop. They have been a big help. I will start one from my work.

Welcome aboard SOS! Perhaps you may consider starting your own build log for a kit of John Smith’s Shallop. What do you think?

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Also from me a warm welcome to the forum and have fun.

I started in model ship building in 1969 with Model Shipways’ Dapper Tom kit. As a result of career and family I did not work much on it until about a year ago when time and a real shop provided the opportunity to pick up where I left off in 1970. I also am working on Pavel Nikitin’s kit of John Smith’s Shallop and a radio-controlled lobster boat. I have been following build logs for the shallop. They have been a big help. I will start one from my work.
Welcome to the forums !

jeff

Back