Greetings from Bavaria

Hello everyone, I'm new to ship model building and would like to get lots of suggestions and ideas for my own projects from the forum. I'm also very interested in following the many beautiful construction reports. Merry Christmas. Ernst from Bavaria, Germany.

Hello Ernst. You have come to the best place to see ship modeling.
You are welcome here and there are many experienced modelers who can give advice and ideas.
Merry Christmas
Bavaria is a beautiful part of Deutschland with nice cars. I like them.

Look around to get some ideas as to what you would like to build and from which materials (plastic/wood) and also which tools are used.

There is also quite an extensive thread on interesting books with reviews.

You have joined a very friendly, helpful and informative community. Welcome aboard Ernst.

I too wish you a Happy Christmas!

also from my side a warm WELCOME here on board of our forum
From where in Bavaria are you coming?
I am from Würzburg ....

Hello Uwe, thank you for the lovely welcome in this very nice forum. I come from near Coburg.
Best regards, Ernst.
So So - ein Oberfranke
.... auch für den Franken sollst du danken......
darf ich als Unterfranke sagen
Liebe Grüße aus Wien

Darfst Du natürlich so sagen.
Aber richtig wäre ja: Gott sei Dank,ich bin a Frank.
Du bist übrigens dafür verantwortlich das ich mich in den "Schooner für Port Jackson" geradezu verliebt habe.
Super Bausatzpräsentation von Dir. Wird ziemlich sicher mein nächstes Projekt.
Allerdings, wenn man sich das hohe Niveau hier anschaut,besonders auch von Dir, wird das ziemlich hart hier annähernd gut abzuliefern.
Ich freue mich aber trotzdem drauf, auch wenn es bei mir wahrscheinlich Jahre dauern wird da ich maximal am Wochenende vielleicht mal Zeit habe.
Liebe Grüße vom Attersee, leider nur beruflich da.

Google Translation:

Of course you can say that.

But it would be correct: Thank God, I'm a Frank.

By the way, you are responsible for the fact that I fell in love with the "Schooner for Port Jackson".

Great kit presentation from you. It will almost certainly be my next project.

However, if you look at the high level here, especially from you, it will be pretty hard to do anything close to good here.

But I'm still looking forward to it, even if it will probably take me years since I only have time at most on the weekend.

Kind regards from Attersee, unfortunately only there for work.

Hello Uwe, thank you for the lovely welcome in this very nice forum. I come from near Coburg.
Best regards, Ernst.

Welcome to the forum. I spent most of my childhood/adolescence in your neck of the woods... Schweinfurt, Illesheim, Ansbach/Katterbach, Garmisch-PK, to name a few.

Back