Greetings from Ottawa

Thank you for approving my membership. I am into woodworking and wood carving. I am now inspired to build a few model ships (we have 2 nice sailing ships including the Endeavour that were built by my father-in-law) in the next several months. I have some books and tools so it makes sense to give it a go. I have my eye on the HMS Ontario, but I may start with a very small sailboat just to get my feet wet! Now just gathering historical information, build vids, and ideas. Cheers.

Thank you for approving my membership. I am into woodworking and wood carving. I am now inspired to build a few model ships (we have 2 nice sailing ships including the Endeavour that were built by my father-in-law) in the next several months. I have some books and tools so it makes sense to give it a go. I have my eye on the HMS Ontario, but I may start with a very small sailboat just to get my feet wet! Now just gathering historical information, build vids, and ideas. Cheers.
Stefan:
Receive a very big welcome to this great forum.
Model Ships is our passion.
7214875D-980E-4153-8449-63067782B0C4.jpeg

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hallo @Stefano
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Model Expo/Model Shipways has a great started set of three boats, and they offer a deal to help offset the cost when you post photos of completed models.

Nice part of this is the company has a member who monitors this forum and can help with questions.

Yes I have purchased this skill building set and will hopefully get to them soon. Trying to complete other projects first so I devote the time to building the see models. Thanks.

Back