Greetings from Peekskill NY

New to model ships, like many I built all kinds of plastic models in my youth. During these days of COVID my wife said I should get a hobby so here I am. Once I started my first build I was hooked.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard SOS! We hope you can show some of your completed work. What are you building now?

Good you have found the forum! Enjoy your time building your models, we support all types of model ships and boats.

Look around the many help topics and build logs to see what others have posted and built.

When you start your next ship, try a search of the ships name to see if other build logs exist for the kit.

They may help you with your assembly with problems identified and corrected is kit or instructions.

And as said, please start a build log so we may see what your working on and if help is needed just post a message and photos and members will provide help and support when they can.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

New to model ships, like many I built all kinds of plastic models in my youth. During these days of COVID my wife said I should get a hobby so here I am. Once I started my first build I was hooked.
Hallo @grunenwald
we all wish you the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Dear @grunenwald
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @grunenwald
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back