Greetings from Spain

Hello everybody

After a few days watching the forum, I decided to introduce myself, I am from Spain, a complete novice.

I have come to the forum looking for information because a friend recently gave me four naval model kits and I decided to try.

At the moment I have decided to try the San Francisco Cross section of Artesania Latina, of the four that he has given me I think it is the most accessible for me.

I hope to continue to enjoy seeing his magnificent work.

Hallo @Gixli ,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
The San Francisco section is a nice starting project, although it is in some technical parts not showing a correct section of a ship.
But it is a good start for a beginner and at the end you have a nice model.

A good way, also to get some comments and hints by experienced modelers is to start a building log, so if you have any question we can try to answer when ever necessary and requested .....

Thank you for your welcome, very kind @Uwek

I have started a compilation log on another forum I found before this one, also English speaking, if I can I will post it here.

About the San Francisco Cross Section. at the moment, never having practiced this hobby, I'm just trying to learn how to manage it, I don't expect to get a total realism, I'm not able to do it. But I think it's a good option for my initiation.

It's about learning little by little, with this I'll see how I can work with scale objects, learn a little and above all have fun and keep encouraged to continue with the hobby.

Hello everybody

After a few days watching the forum, I decided to introduce myself, I am from Spain, a complete novice.

I have come to the forum looking for information because a friend recently gave me four naval model kits and I decided to try.

At the moment I have decided to try the San Francisco Cross section of Artesania Latina, of the four that he has given me I think it is the most accessible for me.

I hope to continue to enjoy seeing his magnificent work.
Hallo @Gixli
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back