Greetings from Ukraine from Igmar.

Hello.
I am communicating using a virtual translator.
My name is Igor and I live in Ukraine. I started modeling back in the Soviet Union, a long time ago. There was a period when the hobby had to be abandoned, but then I returned to it again. I build models for customers. Recently I got the idea to open my own channel on "YouTube". I have no preference in modelling, I like the process of meticulous, precise assembling of a scale copy.

Welcome aboard SOS, Igor. Can you show us some of your work? Are you working on any projects currently?

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Vielen Dank für den herzlichen Empfang.

Welcome aboard SOS, Igor. Can you show us some of your work? Are you working on any projects currently?
I will probably disappoint many people, but I can't share photos of my ship modeling work yet, but technologies that might be useful for building a ship can be seen on the channel. I think that after a while, I will take up building, very much want to collect a battleship "Tsesarevich" in scale 1/350.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello.
I am communicating using a virtual translator.
My name is Igor and I live in Ukraine. I started modeling back in the Soviet Union, a long time ago. There was a period when the hobby had to be abandoned, but then I returned to it again. I build models for customers. Recently I got the idea to open my own channel on "YouTube". I have no preference in modelling, I like the process of meticulous, precise assembling of a scale copy.
Hallo @Igmar
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back