• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Greetings

Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
2
Points
3
Location
Tallinn, Estonia
Hello

I have just finished my first model of Virginia 1819 by Artesania Latina today.
Since it was my first build and I had started it some time ago I decided not to make a build blog of it since I was just learning how to work with wood and also it would not make much sense to start it in the middle of a build.
Virginia has been about 5 years in the making, about first four of which it was stowed in a box and waiting for the visit by the muse.
1791427283840.png
I am now starting HMS Beagle by OcCre. I shall start the related blog shortly.

Best regards to everyone.

Tim
 
Back
Top