Greetings

Hi from an struggling builder ,looking for some education from experienced builders. I purchased the boat "FAIR AMERICAN " and instructions are way over my head . But I will not give up .
Welcome, Lou. I also just purchased the Fair American, and I found the instructions a bit intimidating and outside my comfort zone. I will probably read the instructions and plans through at least twice, and have read two books on planking in general. I am probably a few months away from putting glue to wood. I have to say, that I am amazed at the degree of help that is available here. I recently finished the 1805 SWIFT. During that project, I reached out for some help, on what I thought were basic novice questions, and got great input. A really good butch of people here. Good luck.

Lou
Don’t give up, there are a bunch of excellent Model builders in this forum eager to help newcomers.
Grab a chair, open your Model box, open this forum and start building.

Attachments

• A461DFF3-F2B3-49DE-8317-59571E37916E.jpeg
    A461DFF3-F2B3-49DE-8317-59571E37916E.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi from an struggling builder ,looking for some education from experienced builders. I purchased the boat "FAIR AMERICAN " and instructions are way over my head . But I will not give up .
Hallo @lou317
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back