H.M.S Enterprise plank on frame CAF Models 1/48.

Hi gang,
summer holiday time down here has seen me back in my workshop and continuing with Enterprise.

Been working on cannons and deck fittings this week. I have installed anchor ropes and anchors.

cheers Brian.

..View attachment 127673View attachment 127673View attachment 127672View attachment 127671View attachment 127670
Absolutely beautiful dude. I'm trying to decide whether to construct that gangway shown on your model for my Rattlesnake. The plans label that a "temporary" gangway. In your opinion does it enhance the model? Also, does it hide any of the details of the cannon?

I have built this kit straight from the box. The only changes I made was the boxwood planking above the wales and I purchased some aftermarket deck gratings and added deadeyes to the model.
I have to say, this is a most spectacular kit to build, but its not for the faint-hearted. Its taken me 3 years work ( on weekends ) to complete. I need to give credit to Tom from CAF models for producing such a kit which is beyond anything else on the market.

Maarten

Staff member

Uwek

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

I agree with Maarten - your model is looking very good, but I would like to see much more of the details, and please do not reduce the size of the photos.
Show us much more (and more often)