HALIFAX by Harold hahn

WOW.... I do not have words to explain what do I feel. Just starting reading your notes make me feel to start a POF built immediately. The pictures of the Halifax diorama you did are just amazing.

May I have your authorization to download all these material. Those note needs to be read in detail and saved for ever. Pictures are inspirational of what can be done.

Thank you !!!
Daniel

WOW.... I do not have words to explain what do I feel. Just starting reading your notes make me feel to start a POF built immediately. The pictures of the Halifax diorama you did are just amazing.

May I have your authorization to download all these material. Those note needs to be read in detail and saved for ever. Pictures are inspirational of what can be done.

Thank you !!!
Daniel

yes you can download anything i post for personal use doing anything commercial requires permission from the Hahn estate.

i did not build anything you see i was a student of Harold Hahn he was the builder. When he passed away i was the one to inherit his library and only the library the models are still held by family members and most likely for generations.

yes you can download anything i post for personal use doing anything commercial requires permission from the Hahn estate.

i did not build anything you see i was a student of Harold Hahn he was the builder. When he passed away i was the one to inherit his library and only the library the models are still held by family members and most likely for generations.

Thank you ! Only for personal use . I have in mind, one day, to built the Halifax. In my search for info, your new thread came. And I am very thankful you posted all this information.

Thank you again
Daniel

Back