Hallo aus Augsburg/hello from augsburg-bavaria

Eine Frage/one question

muss in diesem Forum in englischer Sprache gepostet werden, oder geht es auch in deutsch :cool:

A question

must be posted in English in this forum, or is it also possible in German

Hallo mein Freund, Hallo my friend

first of all also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum - I am very happy to see, that you decided to get a member in our forum
zu allererst einmal ein freundliches Willkommen hier in unserem Forum - I freue mich sehr, dass du dich entschieden hast hier in unserem Forum Mitglied zu werden.

To everybody not knowing Robert - he is the main organisator of the last modelers meeting in Augsburg.
Für alle, die Robert nicht kennen - er ist der Hauptorganisator unseres letzten Modellbauertreffens in Ausgburg

Eine Frage/one question

muss in diesem Forum in englischer Sprache gepostet werden, oder geht es auch in deutsch :cool:

A question

must be posted in English in this forum, or is it also possible in German

In principle you can write also in german (and and Mod or Admin will translate), nevertheless it would be much easier for us, when you use google translate to make a bilingual posting - google translate is in the meantime much better than some time ago. A lot of members are not speaking english.....

Grundsätzlich kannst du auch in deutsch schreiben(und ein Mod oder Admin übersetzt), jedoch würde sich unser Aufwand reduzieren, wenn du google translate verwendest und zweisprachig postest - google translate ist mittlerweile viel besser geworden. Viele Mitglieder sprechen kein English.

Schön dich hier zu sehen - Freue mich

Servus Leuts,
mein Name ist Robert, ich lebe in Augsburg und freue mich dieses Forum entdeckt zu haben :)

Servus folks,
My name is Robert, I live in Augsburg and I am happy to have discovered this forum
Dear Robert
I'm so glad to see you joined us !
I had the privilege of meeting you at a conference in Augsburg , and I must point out that we won a new member with an excellent sense of humor (promo: Bones), an excellent organizer and above all an excellent builder of ships.
dear Robert , I am glad that you are also joining the wonderful bunch of our site,
I would love if you could participate in your unique project that you have been building for many years and of course others as well.
Welcome aboard :D :cool: Ship-1 Thumbsup

Ich bin so froh, Sie bei uns zu sehen, ich hatte das Privileg, Sie auf einer Konferenz in Augsburg zu treffen, und ich muss darauf hinweisen, dass wir ein neues Mitglied mit einem ausgezeichneten Sinn für Humor (Promo: Bones), einem hervorragenden Organisator und gewonnen haben baut vor allem erstklassige Schiffe. Kurz gesagt, lieber Robert, ich freue mich, dass Sie sich auch dem wunderbaren Haufen unserer Website anschließen. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn Sie sich an Ihrem einzigartigen Projekt beteiligen, das Sie seit vielen Jahren aufbauen, und natürlich auch an anderen. Herzlich willkommen

Dear Robert
In the last few days I met a new friend who has carving skills and work in animal bones and I thought of presenting his work to you as well.
IMG-20220704-WA0080.jpgIMG-20220704-WA0079.jpgIMG-20220704-WA0078.jpgIMG-20220704-WA0077.jpgIMG-20220704-WA0076.jpgIMG-20220704-WA0075.jpgIMG-20220704-WA0074.jpgIMG-20220704-WA0073.jpg
I would love for you to share with the forum and friends your glorious work

Servus Leuts,
mein Name ist Robert, ich lebe in Augsburg und freue mich dieses Forum entdeckt zu haben :)

Servus folks,
My name is Robert, I live in Augsburg and I am happy to have discovered this forum
Hallo Robert alias @Robert-Tarjack
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your speciaL DAY
Alles Gute mein Freund

Dear @Robert-Tarjack
happy Birthday Birthday-Cake Beer to you my dear friend, wish you all the best and happiness, I wish for both of us to meet many more times at ship model conferences and enjoy each other's company

Back