Happy New Year!! Happy New Year!!

Wishing The entire SOS Family a Merry Christmas. This Christmas is unlike any other as we are forced to spend the Holiday separated from Loved ones. We should never take anything for granted in this world as nothing is promised. We are in uncertain times, the best we can do is pray for a better tomorrow. Lets try and keep our spirits high, Say a prayer for our friends and Family, Say a prayer for the Countless lives Lost around the world due to this Pandemic and lets say a prayer for our Men and Women who serve in the Military world wide who sacrifice every Holiday away from loved ones.

Hello All My Ship Mates, My Admiral and I wish You all a Very Merry Christmas and an even Better New Year to Come. This has been a Great Year for this SOS Forum and may the coming Years to come be even Better, We have Our Freedom here, and are able to go and visit any mode ship log and Post on, any where's in the World with- ought Dictatorship .
Regards Lawrence

Greetings to all colleagues in our hobby. Best wishes to you from Russia. Merry Christmas. I wish you all health, happiness, and a peaceful sky above your head. I hope the world will defeat the scourge called Covid.

Back