Hell from Glasgow, Scotland

I'm an Ex Royal Navy submarine Engineer who is relatively new to wooden modelling, so I suspect I'll be asking more questions than answering them.... As I explore the forum more, I'm sure I'll find the right place to post my questions or pics that I'm proud of. As I like a challenge, my first model is Mantua Models 1:98 HMS Victory, however as I have no workshop and live in a top floor flat, my first priority is to create a work space >.<

Welcome. Glad to have you aboard. Take your time and look around. A lot of your questions may already be answered on this site. If not, there is a lot of good people that will surely have an answer for you.

Hi Jmcsherry,
I've always had a special place in my heart for Scotts and Scottland. I worked over seas for 15 years before moving home to Las Vegas. I had a friend who was a piper and I even have a Chanter. I don't know how to play it but I have one. I joined this web site in May and as Gary and Popeye were saying lots of good people willing to help out. Happy New Year and Happy Modeling.
Regards
Mike
:text-welcomewave:

Back