• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Hello all, from So.Cal

Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
1
Points
0
Hello everyone, and thank you for adding me. I'm almost retired, 30years public school computer teacher, and would like to get into some RC warship combat. There used to be a group years ago that I attended and watched many battles and became intrigued. I'm in southern California. I'm a naval historian hobbyist anyways, and built many military models as a kid and into teen years. Will be turning my garage workbench into a dry dock soon! Thank you in advance for any advice, tips, and ideas~I'm always learning.
Thanks,
Mack
 
Back
Top