Hello All

Hello all. I am Allen Caron and live in Warner Robins GA. I'm 75 and have been actively building wood model ships since 2018. I started building wood model ships in 1977 while stationed in England and living in Felixstowe. I would rate myself as an intermediate level builder and have just begun the Golden Hind, an expert level kit from Billing Boats. All the ships that I have built are from Billing Boats. As I progress through my build I will TRY to make a build log. At the moment my build is to the point where I am starting to plank the hull. This weekend I will tackle the dreaded (for me) Garboard strake.
Thanks for your time and enjoy the build.

Alen

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

64681-4dd6c921.jpg

Hello all. I am Allen Caron and live in Warner Robins GA. I'm 75 and have been actively building wood model ships since 2018. I started building wood model ships in 1977 while stationed in England and living in Felixstowe. I would rate myself as an intermediate level builder and have just begun the Golden Hind, an expert level kit from Billing Boats. All the ships that I have built are from Billing Boats. As I progress through my build I will TRY to make a build log. At the moment my build is to the point where I am starting to plank the hull. This weekend I will tackle the dreaded (for me) Garboard strake.
Thanks for your time and enjoy the build.

Alen
Hallo @ACaron
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back