Hello All:

Hi there!!!
I'm Charlie T and I've been hooked on ship modelling for about 38 years, during which time I completed exactly one (yup, only one) ship. At least I'm persistent. Be that as it may, I'm about to start on a second one, and now that I'm retired, I hope it will take a LOT less time than the first one. I'll mostly be lurking, trying to increase my knowledge and improve my skills. It's great to be here, and I'm really excited about learning from you.

Hi Charlie,welcome aboard ,we are looking ahead of your build whatever that would be.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Do you know already which ship it will be?
And which one was the first one?

Charlie, welcome to SOS, do you have any thoughts on what you want to build ?, greetings From Norway-

Hi there!!!
I'm Charlie T and I've been hooked on ship modelling for about 38 years, during which time I completed exactly one (yup, only one) ship. At least I'm persistent. Be that as it may, I'm about to start on a second one, and now that I'm retired, I hope it will take a LOT less time than the first one. I'll mostly be lurking, trying to increase my knowledge and improve my skills. It's great to be here, and I'm really excited about learning from you.
Hallo Charlie,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi there!!!
Hallo Charlie alias @CharlieT
we wish you alll the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi there!!!
Hallo @CharlieT
Birthday-Cake

Hi there!!!
Hallo @CharlieT
Birthday-Cake

Back