Hello all

After resting for more than 30 years in the attic, I opened my Billing Boats Danmark kit again. I already started the hull, but there is still a large amount of work left. I hope to share my experiences and hopefully the forum members will share some tips and tricks. Really looking forward to finish the Danmark!

Good to have you and your kit back in work.

Use search tool of forum with kit name and you may find others who have posted build logs on the kit.

Please start a build log as you resume work on the kit, so we can follow and help if needed.

a warm welcome here on board of our forum
The best way to discuss and talk about your model would be with starting abuilding log of your model.
So we are able to comment and give hints when ever necessary and requested

Welcome aboard. The 30 years doesn't matter. The full size Danmark is still going strong so you can avoid all the uncertainty about how this and that was made :) On the other hand this uncertainty can also not be used as an excuse for making things wrong ROTF

After resting for more than 30 years in the attic, I opened my Billing Boats Danmark kit again. I already started the hull, but there is still a large amount of work left. I hope to share my experiences and hopefully the forum members will share some tips and tricks. Really looking forward to finish the Danmark!
Hallo @BuilderBen
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back