Hello and thank you for the add

I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for accepting me to your group. I have always been a fan of building models especially model warships. At the moment all of my completed models are from plastic kits. Also they are all converted to RC. To include both the Airfix 1/72 Vosper MTB and Revell S-100. Though I do convert them to RC (I just get a kick out of seeing them in action on the water). I do not skimp on putting as much detail into my models as possible. I’ve been browsing the build logs on this forum. I must say you guys impress the heck out of me. I just know that I’m going to learn a lot from your work. Hopefully improving my own attempts. Thanks again.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Enjoy the stay

Welcome aboard the best site around.

What part of the USA are you from? Me I am in Oklahoma.

You can update your profile to add info to the location which shows under your name in messages.

You never know who may be around the corner from you in this small land.

Good idea, I hadn’t thought about that. I now live in central Texas. Though am originally from the UK. I make numerous trips up to OK. As my daughter and her husband live up there.

Go to your name in title bar on top left side and click on your name, then select account details below, it should open a window and you can scroll down to the block labeled location and enter what you want, state, city and state or what ever.

When done, scroll to bottom and click the save button.

Back