Hello, everyone

New to this forum. Been building model ships for several years. Not really great, but learning as I go. Currently working on Flying Cloud in 1/96 scale. Scratch built.

A little about myself. Live in little town east of Kansas City, MO. Navy vet, retired computer geek, age is mid 70's. Good sense of humor, enjoy a good joke, even if at me. I live to learn, and am an eager student. I am a religious man, but will keep that to myself on this forum, I just ask that you respect me in that, ie. no dirty jokes and minimal cursing, thank you.

I am generally on the Twitter and here in the mornings, so if I don't answer any questions immediately, I will probably get to them the next day.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

New to this forum. Been building model ships for several years. Not really great, but learning as I go. Currently working on Flying Cloud in 1/96 scale. Scratch built.

A little about myself. Live in little town east of Kansas City, MO. Navy vet, retired computer geek, age is mid 70's. Good sense of humor, enjoy a good joke, even if at me. I live to learn, and am an eager student. I am a religious man, but will keep that to myself on this forum, I just ask that you respect me in that, ie. no dirty jokes and minimal cursing, thank you.

I am generally on the Twitter and here in the mornings, so if I don't answer any questions immediately, I will probably get to them the next day.

one day member and we already can celebrate your birthday....
Hallo @Jack_R
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Jack_R
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Jack
A warm welcome from me to the forum and all the best for your birthday

Back