Hello from Alberta Canada,

My name is Wally and am from rural Alberta Vulcan to be exact, no water in sight. Have been an off and on modeler for years. My focus has been scratch built horse drawn waggons and a few work boats, ( thanks Dynamite Payson and John thompson). I have started my first kit build, the Dandy II by Dikar. I have a feeling I may prefer scratch builds, may attempt the Bluenose. Anyway so glad to find this group and enjoy seeing the fantastic work of others, looking forward to accessing all the knowledge and expertize I see here.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

My name is Wally and am from rural Alberta Vulcan to be exact, no water in sight. Have been an off and on modeler for years. My focus has been scratch built horse drawn waggons and a few work boats, ( thanks Dynamite Payson and John thompson). I have started my first kit build, the Dandy II by Dikar. I have a feeling I may prefer scratch builds, may attempt the Bluenose. Anyway so glad to find this group and enjoy seeing the fantastic work of others, looking forward to accessing all the knowledge and expertize I see here.
Welcome to the group

Hallo Wally alias @Wallaceallan
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo Wally alias @Wallaceallan
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Wallaceallan
Birthday-Cake

Back