Hello from Canary Island, Spain

A warm welcome here on board.
This gere is a nice group of friendly modelers and everybody will be happy to help, comment, assist.
The best way to get advise when necessary, if you are starting a building log of your built.....
Enjoy your stay

G'day Jusanfe
Welcome to SOS. We are a very friendly mob here, it feels like we are more like a worldwde family, rather than members here. So if you have any question to your model. Just ask a fellow siblings. We should have an answer to you in no time.
images (2).jpeg
This looks like a very interesting build.
Happymodeling
Greg

I realized, that you are from Spain, Canary Islands.
Just yesterday I was for a business trip in your beautifull country, visiting your capital Madrid.

Bienvenido

Te deseo el bienvenido a este marvalloso grupo de modelistas Julian.
Welcome Julian ,
in this fantastic group of modelers, I am also working on the ST maybe we can learn something from each other's construction
Greetings from Ostend Ps have lived in Santa Eugenia de Ribeira (Galicia) for many years, my wife is from there

Te deseo el bienvenido a este marvalloso grupo de modelistas Julian.
Welcome Julian ,
in this fantastic group of modelers, I am also working on the ST maybe we can learn something from each other's construction
Greetings from Ostend Ps have lived in Santa Eugenia de Ribeira (Galicia) for many years, my wife is from there

That's a great idea!
It would be great if you can both help each other in this build. After all this is what we are about.
Havfunmodellingtogether
Greg

Hello everyone I'm glad to join o this professional site

My new project is the Santisima Trinidad and I hope you could advise me on this ship. thank you very much.

Julián.
Hallo Julián , alias @Jusanfe
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

I know of two builds of this ship, One that Donnie posted his link and another still in progress.

Use the search function to look up the ships name and see what is out there.

I am doing the OcCre ST cross section kit as well.

Look thru the various help forums to learn how the forums work and see what others have posted.

Hello Julián...
Welcome to SOS aboard the good ship San...Trin.!! Glad you decided to join us. Lots to see and do around here. Boats, Boats, Boats..... Everywhere the boats.!! Open boats; closed boats; tall boats; short boats; big boats; little boats; fat boats; skinny boats. If it moves on or under the water, it's probably here somewhere. So sit back, kick off your shoes and sit a spell. Someone else will be along shortly to say Hi. !!:D

My new project is the Santisima Trinidad and I hope you could advise me on this ship. thank you very much.

Julián.
Hallo Julian alias @Jusanfe
Birthday-Cake

Julián.
Hallo @Jusanfe
Birthday-Cake

Back