Hello from Detroit!

I just got all set up at a cheap computer desk, it was too small, then I realized I never fire up the tower computer at my large dest, so I took all the computer junk out and I set up my ship building place, much better. Took 2 days, it I did give the room a good cleaning out too, the keyboard pull out has all my boxes with all the small fittings, I do need to make a larger board to cover the top, I just made this one for the others small desk, oh well, it’s way better here. And I have a comfy chair instead of a stool.View attachment 141384
Looks like a real nice place to settle in to, I am envious of your wooden four drawer chest with the brass handles. It is interesting seeing other peoples work spaces just knowing how many happy hours are going to be spent there!
all the best
TonyW

The chest was a cheap Chinese tool box. I took the latches off, it fits rite in where a flat screen goes. Lol. It’s nice, the drawers slide out. No stops. You can put it in your lap and dug in.
im missing a door front. I have a shelf I can maybe make one. It’s way better ship bench that computer. And I can lift off the protector and still do bills.

Back