Hello from Greece :)

Hello ladies and gentlmen !!

I am Aris , former plastic modeler. A few years ago i started experimenting with wooden kits as well as scratchbuild models.
Although i have made a couple of ancient ships at the time am mostly interested in modern warships.
I also own a 7meter 1970s traditional Trechantiri witch i use for fishing . IMG_20220804_145023.jpg
My search for Georgios Averof battlecruiser is the reason i found your page and trust me its impossible to find the hulls ribs :)
Thanx for accepting me !

Fair Seas to everyone!!!

Welcome, Aris!

It has been many years since I visited your lovely country, but I may still be a little bit afraid from my taxi-cab ride in Athens! ;)

Welcome, Aris!

It has been many years since I visited your lovely country, but I may still be a little bit afraid from my taxi-cab ride in Athens! ;)
Never trust cab drivers in Eastern Europe, thats like rule No1, im surprised none mentioned it to you :D
On the other hand you can safely trust the even smallest fishingboat captain to cross the hole Atlantic during the worst storm of the century .

Welcome to the forum, best place to find out information your looking for.

Use the search tool to see what others may have posted about the ship your working on.

Please if you are working a model, start a build log so we all can see and follow you when your ready to go to sea.

WELCOME FROM ME TOO IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I VISITED YOUR HISTORICALL, BEAUTIFULL COUNTRY LOVED IT DAUGHTER AND FAMILY WERE THERE LAST YEAR JUST LOVED IT. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello ladies and gentlmen !!

I am Aris , former plastic modeler. A few years ago i started experimenting with wooden kits as well as scratchbuild models.
Although i have made a couple of ancient ships at the time am mostly interested in modern warships.
I also own a 7meter 1970s traditional Trechantiri witch i use for fishing . View attachment 321663
My search for Georgios Averof battlecruiser is the reason i found your page and trust me its impossible to find the hulls ribs :)
Thanx for accepting me !

Fair Seas to everyone!!!
Hallo @aris
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back