Hello from Greece

Hello
My name is Mike, 42
Have builted around 40 kits in 1/700 and 1/350 scale.
Thinking of joining the wooden club now, maybe make my first cutter one day.

Hello Mike! Welcome aboard SOS! We are glad you joined us!! We would love to see some of your work. If you don't mind, you can add pictures in Contributors Gallery (completed builds)

Thank you all.
At the moment I m rebuilding my kits made 15 years ago. Fleet is under maintenance - upgrade with PE parts and more. Will add pics later as I am making dioramas also.
Later I will mess with my stock(I'm a collector also), while may take a break from plastic and go for the real thing;)
Meantime here's a photo of my stock
Thanks again for the warm welcome.IMG_20191122_220837.jpg

It looks like there are mainly boats you have built, it will be exciting to see the finished models you can show, thank you.

Very nice stash, I am sure it will keep you busy for a while! ;) Building models from plastic - is a real hobby as well! With aftermarket PE parts, and wooden decks you can build a nice model, indeed. It just a 1/350 scale killing my eyes, oh...not to mention painting...Did I mention painting??? :eek:
I see most of your kits are 1/700 scale. They are too small to build... (for me)

Very nice stash, I am sure it will keep you busy for a while! ;) Building models from plastic - is a real hobby as well! With aftermarket PE parts, and wooden decks you can build a nice model, indeed. It just a 1/350 scale killing my eyes, oh...not to mention painting...Did I mention painting??? :eek:
I see most of your kits are 1/700 scale. They are too small to build... (for me)
I did some 1/350 but I'm full, I need space.
Using PE in 1/700 can be pain in the @as but I can skip airbrush, cleaning etc...I'm kinda lazy on painting.
Fortunately on wood, painting is easier or at least it looks like.

Hello
My name is Mike, 42
Have builted around 40 kits in 1/700 and 1/350 scale.
Thinking of joining the wooden club now, maybe make my first cutter one day.
Hallo Mike,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back